We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning ground floor, corner apartment in the gated and desirable "Flaxers" building in Milfort Mews. This apartment sits on possibly one of the best sites in this development.
This super modern apartment is perfectly suited to first time buyers, landlords or even those downsizing. Benefiting from a spacious lounge with double doors onto the rear communal garden, open plan modern gloss kitchen with extensive range of integrated appliances, contemporary bathroom suite with bath and thermostatic shower and two bedrooms. The master with large built in mirrored robes.
Service Charge - £648.00 per annum
Ground Rent - £150.00 per annum
Rates - Approx £796.80 per annum
- Main communal entrance door to entrance hall. Our apartment is through the next door and on the right hand side.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Apartment Entrance, radiator, laminate wooden floor, storage cupboard housing washing machine, gas boiler and shelving
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN:
- 7.2m x 3.2m (23' 7" x 10' 6")
Radiator, modern electric fire, doors to communal garden, television, satellite and telephone points, modern range of high and low cream gloss units with wooden effect worktops, mosaic tiled walls, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer along with a large island unit with sink and storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.3m (11' 2" x 10' 10")
(inc robes). Radiator, double glazed window, television and telephone point, built in double mirrored sliderobe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.4m (10' 10" x 7' 10")
Radiator, double glazed window, telephone point
- 1.9m x 1.9m (6' 3" x 6' 3")
Contemporary white suite comprising P shaped bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled wc, tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail, spotlights, extractor fan
- Allocated car parking space and communal garden