81 Ravenscroft Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5BB
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge and Dining Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Plentiful On-Street Parking
- £925 Per Calendar Month Including Rates
- Available From Mid June 2023
- 12 Month Lease with Potential to Extend
- Furniture Negotiable (Appliances Included)
- Popular and Quiet Residential Area
- Public and Private Transport Links Nearby
- Easy Walking Distance to Shops and Amenities
- Sorry, Property is NOT HMO Registered
- Strictly No Pets or Smokers
- Viewing Subject to Application
This attractive mid-terrace property is located off the upper end of Beersbridge Road, just minutes from Ballyhackamore and Belmont, which offer a broad range of coffee shops, restaurants and other amenities. Leading primary and secondary schools are within close proximity and the property is a short stroll from the Glider stop on Upper Newtownards Road offering ease of access to Belfast city centre.
The property has been extensively renovated in recent years and is presented immaculately throughout. The ground floor comprises modern kitchen open plan to dining area and a separate lounge. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a front forecourt and enclosed rear yard. Plentiful on-street parking is available in the area.
We expect strong interest and recommend contacting us at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Hampton Estates on 028 9064 2888.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road towards Belfast, turn down Beersbridge Road which is on the left hand side after the North Road junction, take a right turn onto Ravenscroft Avenue and the property is on the left hand side.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.