Situated in the ever-popular tree lined Deramore Avenue, this mid - terrace offers convenience to all local amenities on the Ormeau Road, including shops, restaurants, trendy bistros and cafes and bus routes to Belfast City Centre. The current vendors carried out a complete rebuild of the property in 2014/15 including demolition of the entire property, apart from the front façade.
New concrete subfloors installed throughout, with DPM, 100mm insulation and concrete screed finish floors. Cavity wall extension with platinum bonded bead full cavityfill, finished with maintenance-free white roughcast external render, completely rebuilt, reroofed, rewired, re plumbed and reimagined, but retained many of the property's original features, such as mosaic porch tiles and red/black terracotta pathway.
The property comprises open-plan living/dining, modern fitted kitchen in extended rear return, adjoining utility and separate downstairs WC, family bathroom and 3 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom to include a modern ensuite. This property further benefits from double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating
- Hardwood Front Door (7'x3'), Original Mosaic Porch Floor, Laminate Flooring in Hall with Radiator, and coat hooks in original recess. Stairs to First Floor. 10' high Ceilings
- LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 7.5m x 2.774m (24' 7" x 9' 1")
PVC Double Glazed Bay Window, reconstructed in full with masonry, problematic flat roof replaced with modern sloping roof, Fraser Nolan Café Shutters to Front, Wooden Floor, Radiators x2 , Feature Cast Iron Fireplace with Tiled Hearth, 12 power outlets throughout, 8 recessed LED lights, and separate pendants, Electric Cupboard, Virgin Media Fibre Optic. 9' Tall Feature Door to rear yard
- 5.09m x 2.716m (16' 8" x 8' 11")
Feature PVC Double Glazed Window with Vertical Opening, Radiator, 600mm Tiled Floor, Part Subway Tiled Walls with Grey Grout, Joanna Montgomery Designs, White High-Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, including dishwasher, fridge freezer 900mm stainless steel cooker hood and gas hob. Adjoining Utility Area
- UTILITY AREA
- PVC Door to Rear Yard/Bin Store, Radiator, Space for Washing Machine, and Tumble Dryer
- 2.586m x 0.887m (8' 6" x 2' 11")
PVC Window, WC, Sink, Combi Gas, Feature Tiled Floor and Paint Scheme.
- LANDING 1:
- Door to Bathroom and Rear Double Bedroom, Stairs to Second Floor, Access to Roof Space 1
- LANDING 2:
- Velux Window over Makeup Table, Door to Master Bedroom and Single Bedroom. Access to Roof Space 2.
- 2.645m x 1.531m (8' 8" x 5' 0")
Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Radiator, PVC Double Glazed Window, Panelled Bath with Gas Shower and Shower Screen, Close Coupled WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Recessed Spotlights, Extractor Fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.953m x 3.409m (12' 12" x 11' 2")
Two Double Glazed Windows to Front, 6 double power outlets, plus 5A outlet above Chest of Drawers Radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.969m x 0.819m (6' 6" x 2' 8")
Chic Ensuite with Gas Shower, Close Coupled WC, Wash Hand Basin, Recessed Spotlights, Extractor Fan, Towel Radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.308m x 2.247m (10' 10" x 7' 4")
PVC Double Glazed Fire Escape Window to Rear, Radiator 4 power Outets.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.736m x 2.56m (8' 12" x 8' 5")
Two Double Glazed Windows to rear, 4 double power outlets, radiator
- Rear: Enclosed Rear Yard, Golden Gravel, White Rough Cast External Render, Outdoor Lighting in Wall, Door to Alley with additional Light.
Front: Original Terracotta Red/Black Pathway, Synthetic Grass Lawn, Golden Gravel, Feature Wall with set-out Plinth, Matching set-out plinth on House.