This substantial detached chalet bungalow expanding to c.4200 sqft sits on a prominent site with superb views and offers the opportunity to acquire a stunning home in this semi-rural, yet convenient location.
A stunning extension with 5m high vaulted ceiling to the rear of the property now offers a large (approx.) 40ft x 20ft family room, opening onto a high specification kitchen which is sure to impress. The accommodation is versatile and offers 6 bedrooms, formal living room, dining room, large family room/kitchen/dining area, cloak room with wc, family bathroom with luxury suite, en-suite shower room and double garage. Other benefits include a beam vacuum system, underfloor heating where noted and stables to rear.
The stables offer excellent scope for further development and have potential for many uses including a home office, creche facilities or some form of alternative therapies, subject to planning.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.68m x 4.93m (21' 11" x 16' 2")
Glazed double entrance doors and solid wooden floor.
- 2.54m x 1.91m (8' 4" x 6' 3")
Solid wooden floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC
- EXTENDED OPEN PLAN FAMILY ROOM WITH KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- 12.19m x 6.1m (39' 12" x 20' 0")
Stunning feature fireplace with open fire, large dining area, range of high and low level units with granite worktops with integrated Hotpoint fridge freezer, Bosch dishwasher, space for freestanding range oven (current oven not included) extractor hood, breakfast bar with granite worktop, tiled floor with under floor heating, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.65m x 4.5m (15' 3" x 14' 9")
- DINING AREA
- 5.89m x 7.8m (19' 4" x 25' 7")
- 4.65m x 3.84m (15' 3" x 12' 7")
- REAR LOBBY/BOOT ROOM:
- Access to rear garden and garage
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.3m (16' 1" x 10' 10")
Double glazed window to front
- LIVING ROOM.
- 6.65m x 5.59m (21' 10" x 18' 4")
Double glazed window to front and side, attractive brick fireplace with timber surround, solid wooden floor
- 2 x Wall mounted Valiant gas central heating combination boilers.
- 5.05m x 3.58m (16' 7" x 11' 9")
White suite comprising sunken bath, shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower unit, "his and hers" wash hand basins, low flush wc, tiled floor and spotlighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 5.11m x 3.71m (16' 9" x 12' 2")
door to dressing room
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.79m x 1.91m (9' 2" x 6' 3")
- HOME OFFICE/RECEPTION3/BEDROOM
- 4.9m x 4.9m (16' 1" x 16' 1")
- BEDROOM 5
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM 4
- 5.31m x 3.m (17' 5" x 9' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.91m (7' 4" x 6' 3")
Corner shower unit with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc
- 3.51m x 3.4m (11' 6" x 11' 2")
Double doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM 3
- 4.6m x 4.39m (15' 1" x 14' 5")
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.39m x 3.25m (14' 5" x 10' 8")
- 2.26m x 2.03m (7' 5" x 6' 8")
Tiled floor, corner shower cubivle with thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Integral double garage, double automatic up and over doors, utility area with single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, Beam vacuum system. Three stables and two tack rooms. Sweeping driveway to the front and car parking at the rear. Extensive, mature gardens to the front and rear in sweeping lawn, trees and shrubs.
- Off the Saintfield Road