49 Beechgrove Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0NQ
- Superb family home.
- Desirable South Belfast location.
- Three bedrooms - two double & one single.
- Front reception room with open fireplace.
- Rear reception / dining room.
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with all mod cons.
- First floor shower room with large cubicle and modern suite.
- Private front driveway.
- Spacious rear garden.
- Stunning views of Belfast.
- Gas fired central heating.
Hampton Estates are delighted to introduce for rent this striking three bedroom semi-detached property located in a highly desirable South Belfast area. Beechgrove Park is situated just off the Knock Duel Carriageway and is a stone's throw away from many major attractions such as Forestside Shopping Centre, the Ormeau Road and many prominent primary and secondary schools.
The accommodation is bright and spacious and comprises of two ground floor reception rooms and a modern kitchen which is fully equipped with appliances. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, which would be ideal for use as an office or nursery. A modern bathroom with a large shower cubicle completes the accommodation.
The property benefits from recent redecoration and boasts a spacious rear garden, private driveway and garage.
Off Upper Knockbreda Road.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.