34 Jameson Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 2GU
- Prime Ormeau Road Location
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Cream Fitted Kitchen with Feature Island
- Modern Bathroom
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Heating
We are delighted to offer this 2-bed mid terrace property for sale, ideally located off the Ormeau Road close to local amenities, schools, trendy bistros/cafes and easy access to Belfast City Centre.
The property comprises 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, bathroom, 2 spacious bedrooms and an enclosed rear yard. The property is ideal for a wide range of buyers, book an early appointment to avoid disappointment!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden Floor, Radiator, Stairs to First Floor
- RECEPTION (1):
- 3.68m x 2.66m (12' 1" x 8' 9")
Wooden Floor, PVC Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Radiator, Electric Cupboard
- RECEPTION (2):
- 3.409m x 2.949m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
Wooden Floor, Cast Iron Feature Fireplace, Radiator, Open to..
- 3.587m x 3.497m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Tile Effect Laminate Flooring, Range of High and Low Level Cream Fitted Units, Single Drainer Sink Unit, Space and Plumbed for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge Freezer, Space for Electric Oven, Integrated Extractor Hood, Feature Island/Breakfast Bar, Part Tiled Walls, Radiator, Recessed Spotlights, 2x Windows to Rear, Door to Rear Yard, Storage Under Stairs
- Window to Side, Radiator, Storage Cupboard housing Hot Water Cylinder, Access to Roofspace via Pull-Down Ladder
- Laminate Flooring, Part Tiled Walls, Panelled Bath with Electric Shower Attachment, Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, PVC Double Glazed Window to Side, Extractor Fan, Radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.36m x 3.068m (11' 0" x 10' 1")
2x PVC Double Glazed Windows to Front, Radiator, Wooden Floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.065m x 2.208m (10' 1" x 7' 3")
PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator
- Enclosed Rear Yard housing PVC Oil Tank and Boiler House
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.