Located just off the Ormeau Road in a highly desirable tree lined avenue, 33 Deramore Avenue is situated in a prime residential area surrounded by a vast array of local amenities, trendy cafes, bistros, excellent leisure and educational facilities all within easy reach.
The property is a three storey townhouse and offers generous accommodation and potential. The current owners bought the property in 2013 and have upgraded the property including a new cream, fitted kitchen, fitting reclaimed solid wooden flooring, replastering of most of the property, the addition of a second wc on the first floor, reinstating of bay window architraves and replaced bay window roof to name but a few. Some of the original decorative features are thankfully still present, the attractive hall archway, deep skirting, original doors and architraves all add to the charm of this wonderful townhouse.
The accommodation comprises an inviting entrance hall, 2 reception rooms, modern cream kitchen with integrated appliances, attractive and spacious bathroom, a second and separate wc and four well proportioned bedrooms. Outside is a spacious L Shaped rear yard with the original coal sheds which now incorporate the oil fired central heating boiler and space for tumble dryer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite entrance door, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Vestibule door, reclaimed solid wooden floor, original decorative features such as attractive archway, dado rail, deep architraves and original door to living room
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.4m x 3.7m (14' 5" x 12' 2")
Pvc double glazed bay window to front with reinstated architraves surrounds, reclaimed solid wooden floor, decorate ceiling coving, radiator
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
Pvc double glazed window to rear, reclaimed solid wooden floor, radiator, understairs storage
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Pvc double glazed window to side, door to enclosed rear yard, tiled floor, new cream kitchen fitted in 2013 with range of units, wooden worktops, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap
- Bright and spacious landing leading to:
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
Large, bright bathroom with Pvc double glazed window to rear, original exposed wooden flooring, panelled bath with "Triton" electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.4m (14' 9" x 11' 2")
2 x Pvc double glazed windows to front, feature exposed wooden flooring, radiator, exposed / open robes with shelving
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6" x 9' 6")
Pvc double glazed window to rear, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 3.5m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Double glazed velux window to front
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.8m x 2.6m (9' 2" x 8' 6")
Double glazed velux window to rear, storage into eaves
- Enclosed and mostly covered "L shaped" rear yard with covered oil tank, the original outhouses which now are used as a boiler room with the Oil fired central heating boiler and the other is used for the tumble dryer. Forecourt with gate and hedgerow boarder.