3 Mossvale Crescent
Moss Road, Ballygowan
, Co. Down
, BT23 6NU
- Generous Corner Site in Popular Cul De Sac
- Desirable Development Just Outside Ballygowan Village
- Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Fitted Appliances
- Bathroom With Both Bath & Shower Cubicle
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & WC
- OFCH & Double Glazing
Located on a generous corner site in a desirable cul de sac this superb semi detached chalet bungalow is very well positioned within this popular development. Mossvale is a small, popular development just outside Ballygowan Village. Just a few minutes down Church Hill brings you to a great selection of convenient amenities.
The property comprises an inviting entrance hall which has an understairs cloakroom with wc, the living room is airy and bright and sits to the front of the property. There are double doors from the living room into a separate dining room and the well proportioned kitchen is to the rear. An integrated oven, hob and extractor hood is an added bonus. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom which benefits from having both a bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Outside there is a front garden laid to lawn, driveway to side with a detached garage and a rear patio and lawn. This is a superb family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC Double glazed entrance door, radiator, PVC double glazed window to side
- Low flush WC
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.94m x 3.69m (19' 6" x 12' 1")
PVC double glazed bay window to front, open fireplace, radiator, double doors leading to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
PVC double glazed double doors to patio, radiator
- 3.3m x 2.5m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, integrated electric oven, gas (bottled) 4 ring hob and extractor hood, space and plumbed for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge and freezer, single drainer sink unit
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.2m x 2.65m (13' 9" x 8' 8")
PVC double glazed window to front, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.638m x 3.061m (11' 11" x 10' 1")
Double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.293m x 2.178m (7' 6" x 7' 2")
(at widest point) Double glazed velux window to front, radiator, hotpress airing cupboard with hot water cylinder
- Tiled floor, 4 piece suite including shower cubicle with electric shower, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed window to side, radiator
- Front garden laid to lawn, driveway to side leading to detached garage, patio area to rear and garden laid to lawn. Pvc oil tank.
- 5.755m x 4.07m (18' 11" x 13' 4")
Brick built garage with pitched roof, housing oil fired central heating boiler, light and power, up and over door and separate pedestrian door.
From the Comber Road / Saintfield Road roundabout head up Church hill, then turn left onto Moss Road. Take the first Right into Mossvale Avenue then first Right again into Mossvale Crescent. The property is located at the bottom right hand corner.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.