A beautifully presented extended detached family home in one of Belfast's most sought after addresses.
Backing onto the Stormont Estate, the property is easy walking distance from some of Belfast's leading schools and leisure amenities. The property is located convenient to Belfast George Best City airport, Parliament Buildings and access to the city centre via local bus routes. Local shopping is available at the nearby Belmont Road and Ballyhackamore with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
The property extends to over 3,000 sq ft and has generous family accommodation with 5 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite facilities, 4 reception rooms including a garden room which could be used as a playroom or potential granny flat/bedroom, and a large open plan fitted kitchen/living/dining room which is clearly the focal point of this modernised and welcoming family home.
With a private landscaped rear garden, the property is undoubtedly a very attractive opportunity for the growing family.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloak room with "Sphinx" wash hand basin and w.c., additional cloak room with storage, solid Oak flooring.
- 6.674m x 3.445m (21' 11" x 11' 4")
Tile fireplace, solid Oak floor, bi fold doors to:
- LIVING/DINING AREA
- 7.579m x 4.661m (24' 10" x 15' 4")
Solid Oak flooring, gas stove, log effect burner, open plan to:
- KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- 6.072m x 4.811m (19' 11" x 15' 9")
Double "Franke" stainless steel sink unit, and additional "salad" sink, extensive range of high and low fitted cupboards, granite work tops, "Neff" 5 ring gas hob, "Neff" extractor fan, "Bosch" self cleaning double oven, additonal combi oven, built in dish washer, ceramic tiled floors,
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.097m x 3.42m (16' 9" x 11' 3")
Double glazed doors to rear patio and garden, tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM/BOOT ROOM:
- 3.31m x 2.036m (10' 10" x 6' 8")
"Franke" sink unit, extensive range of high and low cupboards, work tops, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, large built in cupboard, tiled floor, with separate access door.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.383m x 3.314m (20' 11" x 10' 10")
folding double glazed doors to rear patio and garden, (could be used as playroom or potential for granny flat).
- BOILER HOUSE/GARDEN STORE
- 3.3m x 2.87m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
gas boiler and storage, fully heated and insulated (potential for gym/office).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.421m x 3.227m (14' 6" x 10' 7")
en suite shower room, with shower cubicle with rain shower and hand shower attachment, wash hand basin and w.c. with light sensor. fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.027m (15' 1" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.587m x 2.969m (15' 1" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.414m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY
- 3.215m x 2.914m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
large built in cupboard
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- panelled bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with "Mira" thermostatic shower, "Sphinx" wash hand basin and w.c., oak floor.
- linen cupboard with radiator. access to roofspace via pull down ladder (partially floor and light).
- pavior driveway to front, rear pavior patio with outside power point and external lighting, mature gardens with lawn, trees and mature shrubs, raised rear patio ideal for bar-b-que area and lounge seating.