24 Bracken Hill Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT8 6ZS
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Home
- Bright Entrance Hall with Ground Floor W.C.
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Built-In Appliances
- Four Good-Sized Double Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking
- £1,750 Per Calendar Month Including Rates
- Available from 4th December 2023
- Offered on an Initial 12 Month Lease
- Property is Let Unfurnished but with Appliances
Situated in a popular residential location in the Four Winds area of South Belfast, this attractive semi-detached family home is offered for rent, unfurnished, on an initial 12 month term with a view to long-term.
The property is bright and spacious throughout, comprising four good-sized bedrooms (master with en suite), spacious lounge, modern kitchen open plan to living/dining, family bathroom and ground floor W.C. There are gardens to front and rear and off-street, driveway parking.
With local shops at Newton Park, the property is just a short drive from Forestside Shopping Centre as well as local amenities on Saintfield Road/Ormeau Road, transport links for city centre and both primary and secondary schooling.
Not often does a family home of this standard come onto the open market for rent and we recommend contacting Hampton Estates at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
24 Bracken Hill Avenue is located off the Ballymcconaghy Road in Four Winds, Newtownbreda.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.