22 Hampton Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3DE
- Desirable and Conveniant Location
- End Terrace with Driveway and Large Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Requires Modernisation
Located off Sunnyside Street, Hampton Court Village is superbly located and is convenient to both Stranmillis and the Ormeau Road. This property requires updating but offers such great potential to create a wonderful home. The accommodation comprises; three bedrooms, bathroom with coloured suite, large open plan living dining room and a separate kitchen. Outside is an enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and driveway to side.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Single glazed window to front, radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.2m x 3.5m (23' 7" x 11' 6")
Single glazed window to front and rear, fireplace with tiled hearth and inset.
- 2.86m x 2.58m (9' 5" x 8' 6")
Single glazed window and door to rear, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker. Space for fridge freezer, space, and plumber for washing machine.
- Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving, access to roof space. Single glazed window to side.
- 1.92m x 1.9m (6' 4" x 6' 3")
Single glazed window to rear, avocado suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.4m x 2.9m (14' 5" x 9' 6")
Single glazed window to front
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.88m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
Single glazed window to rear, radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.529m x 2.268m (8' 4" x 7' 5")
Single glazed window to front, radiator
- Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and driveway to side.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.