20 Baroda Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT7 3AA
- Superbly Convenient Ormeau Location
- Close to The Ormeau Park, Library, Embankment & Range of Local Shops & Cafes
- Mid Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms - Both With Build in Robes
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
Buy to let investors, First time buyers! Dont miss out on this superbly located terrace property, just off the Ormeau Road. With an abundance of local shops, bistros, the Ormeau Park and Library all within easy reach along with excellent transport links to Belfast City Centre and Stranmillis this will make a superb home or rental property.
The property comprises, entrance porch, entrance hall, sitting room with bay window to front and wooden floor, a separate dining room with wooden floor. The kitchen is to the rear. On the first floor there is the shower room and 2 bedrooms, both with built in robes. The property benefits from double glazing (where noted) and oil fired central heating.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 1.157m x 0.938m (3' 10" x 3' 1")
Double glazed entrance door, new vinyl flooring, door to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with bevelled glass, wooden floor, radiator
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.562m x 3.354m (11' 8" x 11' 0")
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, electric fuseboard, fireplace with tiled hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.359m x 2.892m (11' 0" x 9' 6")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, storage under stairs, decorative ceiling coving
- 3.354m x 2.892m (11' 0" x 9' 6")
Double glazed window and door to rear yard, range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.973m x 3.048m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
2 x double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in robes, new fitted carpet
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.6m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in mirrored robes
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.032m x 1.762m (6' 8" x 5' 9")
Double glazed window to side, white sanitaryware suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, hotpress cupboard housing hot water cylinder
- Enclosed and partially covered rear yard, pvc oil tank and oil central heating boiler
Heading towards Belfast City Centre: Continue on the Ormeau Road until you come to the Ormeau Library, which faces the entrance to the Ormeau Park at the crossroad junction and take the left before the library.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.