14 Sunnyside Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3EX
- Prime Ormeau Road Location
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room with Antique Fire Place
- Stunning, Grey Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Forecourt & Enclosed Rear Yard
We are pleased to offer for sale this beautiful end terrace house located on Sunnyside Street, close to the Ormeau Road. This location offers excellent access to Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis and the wide range of local amenities on the Ormeau Road.
The accommodation comprises a spacious open plan living / dining room with feature antique fireplace, modern grey fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and 2 bedrooms. The property also benefits from double glazing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Striking red entrance door with black handle and knocker, red and white tiled floor, internal wooden, glazed door to living room
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 3.4m (20' 4" x 11' 2")
Pvc double glazed window to front, sanded and varnished wooden floor, antique style radiator, black cast iron fireplace, deep skirting
- 3.6m x 2.2m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
PVC double glazed window to rear, black and red tiled floor, white tiled walls with dark grout, new grey fitted kitchen with rose gold handles and marble effect worktop, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, electric oven, hon and extractor, plumbing for washing machine, radiator
- REAR LOBBY:
- Tiled floor, door to rear yard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder
- 1.9m x 1.9m (6' 3" x 6' 3")
Pvc double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled floor, white tiled walls with dark grout, modern white suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, extractor, radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
Pvc double glazed window to front, antique style radiator, sanded and varnished wooden floor, black cast iron fireplace
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.4m x 2.m (7' 10" x 6' 7")
Pvc double glazed window to rear, radiator
Enclosed rear yard housing oil boiler and pvc tank.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.