We are delighted to introduce this beautiful, 2 bed mid terrace property, located just off the Omreau Road. This property is ideally located to local amenities, shops, trendy cafes/bistros and easy access to Belfast City Centre or Forestside Shopping Centre.
The property comprises an impressive open plan living / dining room with feature bricked fireplace and large bay window to front, modern cream gloss kitchen with wooden effect worktops and integrated appliances, 2 spacious bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers, including first time buyers and investors alike, so arrange an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden Floor, Radiator, Decorative Ceiling Coving, Stairs to First Floor
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 8.393m x 2.904m (27' 6" x 9' 6")
(into bay/awp). PVC Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Radiator, Electric Cupboard. Wooden Floor, Functioning Fireplace with Feature Bricked inset, Decorative Ceiling Coving, Archway to Dining Area, Radiator, Storage Cupboard under stairs, Glazed Hatch to Kitchen
- 3.535m x 2.908m (11' 7" x 9' 6")
(awp). Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Range of High and Low Level Fitted Cream Gloss Units with Wooden Effect Worktops, Space for Fridge Freezer, Space and Plumbed for Washing Machine, Integrated Oven & 4-Ring Gas Hob, Integrated Extractor Hood, Cupboard housing Gas Boiler, Single Drainer Sink Unit with 1.5 Bowl and Mixer Taps, Radiator, Velux Window, PVC Double Glazed Window and Door to Rear
- PVC Double Glazed Window to Side, Radiator, Access to Roofspace, Roofspace is Floored with lighting offering good storage space
- 2.051m x 1.626m (6' 9" x 5' 4")
Wooden Floor, Part Tiled Walls, PVC Double Glazed Window to Side, Towel Radiator, Extractor Fan, Panelled Bath with Thermostatic Shower Attachment, Close Coupled WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Taps, Shaving Point
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.795m x 2.308m (12' 5" x 7' 7")
PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Wooden Floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.984m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
2x PVC Double Glazed Windows to Front, Wooden Floor, Radiator, 2x Built in Cupboards
- Enclosed Paved Rear Yard with Whitewashed walls and outside lighting. South facing, captures the sun throughout the day