111 Rushfield Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3FR
- Modernised Semi Detached House with Driveway
- 2 Bedrooms
- Modern Gloss Kitchen with Appliances
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Heating & Double Glazing
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Located Just off Sunnyside Street, Minutes From Ormeau Rd & Stranmillis
Now this is a rare gem.... this two bedroom semi detached house sits at the top of Rushfield Avenue, just off Sunnyside Street, minutes from the Ormeau Road and Stranmillis. Being a two bedroom property, it is considerably more affordable compared to the larger 3 beds that surround it. Not only is it affordable, it is superbly presented with a modern gloss kitchen with a range of appliances including dishwasher, a contemporary shower room, gas heating and double glazing. Outside is a pebble garden to front, driveway to timber frame garage and an enclosed rear yard.
The roof was renewed 8 years ago, the gas boiler, kitchen and shower room were installed 9 years ago and a new DPC on the ground floor was done this year. (dates noted are approx)
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original feature floor, picturerail, radiator and modern part glazed door to:
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.1m (21' 8" x 10' 2")
into bay. Double glazed window to front and rear,Laminate wooden floor, 2 x radiator, feature modern electric fire, door to:
- 2.5m x 1.9m (8' 2" x 6' 3")
Double glazed window and door to side leading to rear yard, modern cream gloss fitted units, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.9m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7")
Double glazed window to side, radiator, modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, modern wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit under, close coupled wc, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1m x 2.8m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
2 x double glazed windows to front, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
- Pebbled driveway and front garden leading to detached timber frame garage. Enclosed rear westerly facing yard with storage area and outside water tap
Rushfield Avenue, off Sunnyside Street
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.