5 Galway Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT16 2AN
- Modern Top Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Bath & Separate Shower
- Fitted Kitchen With Wide Range of Appliances
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Electric Gates to Residents Car Parking
Galway Manor, located in Galway Park is an exclusive development of modern apartments located just minutes from Stormont Castle. With its spacious accommodation and super modern finish is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers from first time, investors and even those downsizing. The property is currently vacant and chain free and comprises 2 generous bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room. A large living room opens onto the modern kitchen with range of fitted appliances. The bathroom is a modern white suite with both bath and separate shower. Outside the development further benefits from electric gates to residents carparking to the rear. Contact Hampton Estates for further information or to book your viewing appointment. 02890642888
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door, laminate wooden floor, radiator, telephone entry system, alarm control panel and access to roof space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.234m x 3.578m (17' 2" x 11' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, double glazed window to front and side, radiator, television and phone line, opening onto:
- 3.578m x 1.838m (11' 9" x 6' 0")
Tiled floor, double glazed window to side, part tiled walls, cream high gloss fitted kitchen with wooden effect work tops, integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and washing machine, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.131m x 2.774m (13' 7" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden floor, double glazed window to front, radiator, high level television aerial and socket for wall mounted television.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 1.866m x 1.64m (6' 1" x 5' 5")
Tiled floor, radiator, part tiled walls, modern white suite comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and an extractor fan.
- 3.553m x 1.932m (11' 8" x 6' 4")
Tiled floor, double glazed window to side, modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, close coupled WC, wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, extractor fan and wall mounted light with shaving adaptor plug.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.081m x 2.622m (16' 8" x 8' 7")
Laminate wooden floor, double glazed window to rear and additional Velux style skylight window, radiator, high level television aerial and socket for wall mounted television.
- Electric gates to side leading to resident's car parking.
From the Upper Newtownards Road, turn onto Reaville Park. The apartment block is at the junction of Reaville Park and Galway Park.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.