We are pleased to offer For Sale this Landmark Historic building situated on a prominent corner site just off Ormeau Road, approximately 3 miles from Belfast City Centre.
The property is classified as B1 Listed status and is the former rectory to the adjacent St Jude's Parish Church. The property was built around 1880 to designs by John Lanyon with an "L-shaped" plan with two storey canted bay window to the west elevation and single storey extension to rear.
The property has been sympathetically maintained by the present owners and retains most of the original features including sliding sash windows with horizontal glazing bars and the moulded four-panelled timber doors with brass door furniture.
The property is being offered for sale as an Investment with current tenants including a firm of architects, solicitors and accountants.
The Ground Floor comprises 4 Offices and Kitchen and WC, with a further 5 Offices and Bathroom with WC on the first Floor. Total Internal Floor Area Approx 1751 Square Feet.
This Property further benefits from Car Parking for up to 14 Cars.
The property is being offered for sale with lease terms negotiable.
We are advised that the rates for the property is as follows:
Offices (ground) NAV ........ £7,500
Offices (office 1st) NAV ......... £2750
Offices (first floor) NAV ........... £3250
The current rate in the pound is £0.6141
ENQUIRIES AND VIEWING:
Strictly by appointment. Contact Michael Devlin MRICS Tel: 90642888
- OFFICE 1:
- 21.46 sq/m
- OFFICE 2:
- 21.16 sq/m
- OFFICE 3:
- 13.83 sq/m
- OFFICE 4:
- 13.27 sq/m
- 13.07 sq/m
- OFFICE 5:
- 23.56 sq/m
- OFFICE 6:
- 17.38 sq/m
- OFFICE 7:
- 21.22 sq/m
- OFFICE 8:
- 8.79 sq/m
- OFFICE 9:
- 21.92 sq/m
- STORE ROOM:
- 9.93 sq/m
- BATHROOM WITH WC: