With uninterrupted river views, this apartments setting can only be classed as stunning, the iconic Harland & Wolfe cranes and Belfast's Cityscape surrounding, makes for a very impressive place to call home. St Johns Wharf was built approx. 2000 and sits right on the banks of the River Lagan in Belfast City Centre, offering easy access to the motorway network, Belfast Central Train Station, Belfast City Airport, the well known and highly regarded St Georges Market and the lagan bank Towpath.
Apartment 37 is a first floor apartment, accessed via elevator or stairs and comprises an inviting entrance hall, a very impressive open plan living, dining area with large river view windows and patio doors to balcony. The open plan kitchen is fitted with high gloss units and a range of integrated appliances. There are two well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with thermostatic shower and wash hand basin with waterfall style mixer taps.
This property benefits from not one but two car parking spaces. The current owner bought an extra space in the underground car parking area.
Lease Length: 999 years from 12th October 2000
Ground Rent: £0.05p per annum
Management Company: McGuinness Fleck
Service Charge: £1000 per annum approx.
- Communal Entrance Door to Communal Entrance Hall, Staircase / Elevator to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance Door, Solid Wooden Floor, Radiator, Storage Cupboard
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 6.3m x 5.8m (20' 8" x 19' 0")
Double Glazed Windows and Patio Doors to Balcony with direct River Views, Solid Wooden Floor, Radiator, Opening onto:
- Range of Fitted White High Gloss Units and Worktops, Dual Bowl Sink Unit with Mixer Taps, Integrated Oven, 5 Ring Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Plumbed for Washing Machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.m (14' 5" x 9' 10")
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Built In Double Cupboard
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 2.7m (14' 1" x 8' 10")
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
Tiled Floor, Modern White Suite comprising Low Flush WC, Wash Hand Basin with Waterfall Style Mixer Tap and Vanity Unit Under, Shower Cubicle with Thermostatic Shower, Towel Radiator
- Gated Entrance to Development, 1x Allocated Outside Car Parking Space, 1x Allocated Underground Car Parking Space