This large first floor apartment is truly a rare opportunity to purchase a private 3 bed apartment in one of South Belfast's most sought after locations.
With bright spacious accommodation, the property is one of only 3 in a block and has generous car parking and common gardens to the rear.
The property has been built to a very high quality including hard flooring to the living room and hard wood rise and fall sash double glazed windows. There is an en suite shower room to the main bedroom and a large bathroom.
The property would suit someone wishing to down size or a professional couple who appreciate the convenience and attractions of the Ormeau Road.
Service Charge - Approx £900 - £1000 per annum
Ground Rent - £50 per annum
- Entrance hall with built in cupboard and gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM with DINING AREA
- 7.978m x 4.172m (26' 2" x 13' 8")
with Stone fireplace and gas fire, bay window with views over Ormeau Road and St. Judes Church, hardwood floor.
- 3.505m x 2.553m (11' 6" x 8' 5")
Extensive range of high and low fitted cupboards, Belfast sink, granite work tops De Dietrich 4 ring Gas hob and electric oven, ceramic tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.632m x 3.197m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
with en suite shower room with shower cubicle and electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c., tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.669m x 2.566m (12' 0" x 8' 5")
full range of built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.16m x 2.899m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- with raised bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, w.c., tiled walls and floor.
- REAR SUN ROOM/HALLWAY
- Common gardens and car parking.