, Co. Antrim
, BT2 8HH
- Ideally Located to Belfast City Centre
- Perfect for First Time Buyer / Investment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Underground Car Parking
- Double Glazing throughout with South Facing Aspect
We are pleased to offer For Sale this superb 2nd Floor Apartment in desirable 'Tyrone House' in thriving Belfast City Centre. Ideally located to Belfast City Centre, Ormeau Road and Lanyon Place Railway Station.
This Excellent Apartment comprises 2 Bedrooms, a Spacious Open Plan Living Room / Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances and Bathroom with Electric Shower. This Property further benefits from Double Glazing throughout and Private Underground Car Parking.
Service Charge £850 per annum (Insurance billed seperately) - Ground Rent £25 per annum
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wall Mounted Storage Heater, Hard Wired Smoke Detector, Intercom Handset, Telephone Point
- OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN
- 6.053m x 3.963m (19' 10" x 13' 0")
(awp), Fitted Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units and Display Cabinets, Part Tiled Wall, Vinyl Flooring in Kitchen Area, Integrated Oven, Integrated 4-Ring Hob, Integrated Fridge, Space for Washing Machine, Single Drainer Sink Unit with Mixer Taps, Breakfast Bar, Open Plan to Living Room, Fireplace with Electric Fire, Double Glazed Window to Front with South Facing Aspect, Wall Mounted Storage Heater
- 2.62m x 1.66m (8' 7" x 5' 5")
White Suite comprising Low Flush WC, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower, Vinyl Flooring, Part Tiled Walls, Extractor Fan, Vanity Unit over WC, Airing Cupboard housing Water Tank and Shelving
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.879m x 2.632m (12' 9" x 8' 8")
Double Glazed Window to Front, Electric Heater, Telephone Point
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.076m x 2.256m (10' 1" x 7' 5")
Double Glazed Window to Front, Electric Heater
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.