9 School Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT8 6BT
- Substantial, Extended, Detached Residence in Desirable Newtownbreda Village
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Family Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Converted Attic Room
- Large Mature Site
- Gas Central Heating & Oil Fired AGA
- Potential For Residential Development (Subject to planning)
Built approx 1924 this substantial, extended detached residence sits on a prime, mature site in desirable and conveniently located Newtownbreda Village.
The property comprises four bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen family room, separate utility room, ground floor wc, first floor bathroom, converted attic room. Outside is detached garage with summerhouse, large driveway, front garden and large rear mature garden laid to lawn.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double entrance doors, Terrazzo floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door with leaded light glazing and side panels in hardwood frames, feature leaded light glazed window to side, pine architrave and panelling, staircase to first floor.
- 4.463m x 1.044m (14' 8" x 3' 5")
Single glazed window in hardwood frame to side, tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC
- DRAWING ROOM
- 7.11m x 4.88m (23' 4" x 16' 0")
Single glazed plain window and bay window in hardwood frames to front, single glazed window in hardwood frame to side, picture rail, ceiling cornice, pine architraves and panelling, feature fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.486m x 4.163m (14' 9" x 13' 8")
Single glazed window in hardwood frame to side, door to kitchen, pine architrave and panelling, glazed double doors to snug
- 4.38m x 3.4m (14' 4" x 11' 2")
3 x Single glazed windows in hardwood frames to rear, picture rail, door to utility room
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.075m (16' 2" x 10' 1")
Single glazed windows and door in hardwood frames to rear, range of base units and worktops, double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for cooker
- KITCHEN FAMILY ROOM
- 5.55m x 3.497m (18' 2" x 11' 6")
Tiled floor, single glazed window in hardwood frame to rear and side, picture rail, radiator, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit, range of high and low level units and worktop, oil fired AGA
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.895m x 3.527m (16' 1" x 11' 7")
Double glazed bay window in hardwood frame to front, picture rail, ceiling cornice, walk in robe
- BEDROOM 2.
- 3.504m x 3.418m (11' 6" x 11' 3")
Single glazed window in hardwood frame to rear, picture rail, ceiling cornice
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.51m x 3.3m (11' 6" x 10' 10")
Glazed door in hardwood frame to rear, picture rail, ceiling cornice
- BEDROOM 4
- 2.54m x 3.49m (8' 4" x 11' 5")
Single glazed window in hardwood frame to front, picture rail, built in cupboard
- 3.554m x 1.984m (11' 8" x 6' 6")
Single glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, tiled floor, suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, picture rail, ceiling cornice
- Single glazed window in hardwood frame to side, tiled floor, modern white suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature leaded glazing above door
- Picture rail, ceiling cornice, staircase to converted attic
- CONVERTED ATTIC
- 6.152m x 4.02m (20' 2" x 13' 2")
Accessed via fixed staircase, floored with light and power, dual aspect feature Oriel windows, large velux rooflight window to rear, storage space into eaves
- Front- Driveway with ample car parking space for multiple vehicles and front garden
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 6.286m x 3.526m (20' 7" x 11' 7")
Hung and slide front doors, light and power, door to:
- SUMMER HOUSE
- 3.549m x 1.942m (11' 8" x 6' 4")
Windows and door overlooking rear lawn
- REAR GARDEN
- Large rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, patio area, pergola, paved paths and raised flowerbeds.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.