57 Cromwell Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 1JY
- SUBSTANTIAL COMMERCIAL PREMISES SUITABLE FOR A WIDE VARIETY OF USES.
- EXCELLENT REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- NETT INTERNAL AREA 703.27 SQM
- SITE AREA EXTENDS TO SOME 382.37 SQM (APPROX)
The subject property comprises a substantial 3 storey commercial premises with a roof garden occupying a prominent corner site close to Botanic Avenue and University Street.
The premises are currently in use as a commercial printers with associated offies, but could be easily adapted to a wide variety of uses, (subject to planning).
The property is situated in a densely populated area comprising mainly terrace housing and as such may be suitable for residential development, subject to planning.
- OFFICE no. 1
- suspended ceiling
- single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units and work tops,tiled floor.
- PRINT ROOM 1
- with industrial hoist lift to first floor and double loading doors onto Eblana Street
- PRINT ROOM 2
- SPRAY ROOM
- OFFICE 2/ general office
- PRINT ROOM 3
- with industrial lift to ground floor
- GENTS WC
- LADIES WC AND CLOAKROOM
- DARK ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM:
- with shower room, pedestal wash hand basin low flush wc tiled walls.
- OFFICE 3/ boardroom with kitchen
- Access to roof garden. Kitchen area with sink unit high and low fitted units, work tops, 4 ring hob
- ROOF GARDEN
- with panoramic views over Belfast and the Cavehill
- NETT INTERNAL AREA
The property is located at the junction of Eblana Street and Cromwell Road close to Botanic Avenue and University Street.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.