51 Sunnyside Street
Ormeau Road, Antirm
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3EX
- Substantial Approx 1500sqft Townhouse off Ormeau Road
- Beautifully Presented & Upgraded During Current Ownership
- 4 Generous Bedrooms
- Large, Bright 24ft Living Dining Room with 3 meter High Ceiling, Solid Wooden Floor and PVC Sash Windows
- Stunning Cream Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom Suite with Bath & Thermostatic Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Rear Garden with External Lighting and Deck Area
Bought approx. 2002 by the current owners, this absolutely stunning and beautifully presented Townhouse has been lovingly maintained and upgraded to its current high standard and offers new owners a chance to buy a substantial townhouse with a large garden in this ever desirable Ormeau Location.
The property comprises an inviting entrance hall with beautiful black and white tiled floor leading to the living area. The living room, measuring approx. 24ft long is a grand open plan area offering ample living / dining space for the modern family. With dual aspect double glazed, PVC sash windows and 3 meter high ceilings this room feels substantial yet homely. The kitchen is to the rear and is a contemporary cream, fitted kitchen complete with a range of integrated appliances including a 5 ring gas hob. On the first floor is a luxurious bathroom suite with bath and thermostatic shower, the master bedroom with 2 PVC sash windows to front with fitted shutter blinds, and exposed brick chimney breast. On the second floor are two further generous bedrooms, the top room benefitting from panoramic views over Belfast.
Outside to the rear is a yard that opens onto a large paved garden with external lighting and raised flowerbeds and decking.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Feature black and white tiled floor, composite entrance door, pvc glazed door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature black and white tiled floor, radiator, staircase to first floor, door to
- LIVING ROOM
- 7.3m x 3.9m (23' 11" x 12' 10")
PVC double glazed sash window to front and rear ornate shutter blinds. Fireplace into surround and open fire, 2x wall mounted uplights,.
- 3.9m x 2.7m (12' 10" x 8' 10")
PVC double glazed window and door to rear yard, range of high and low level units, space for Amercian Style fridge freezer, integrated oven, integrated 5 ring gas hob with extractor fan
- Double glazed PVC windows to side, access to roofspace by pull down ladder,
- 2.68m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
Double glazed PVC window to side
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
Double glazed sash window to rear, Solid wooden floor, radiator, pic rail
- BEDROOM 1
- 5.2m x 3.8m (17' 1" x 12' 6")
2x Double glazed sash window to front, ornate shutter blinds, deep skirting, exposed brick chimney breast
- Double glazed PVC window to rear, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 4
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Double glazed velux window to rear, solid wooden floor, radiator
- BEDROOM 3
- 5.2m x 4.m (17' 1" x 13' 1")
Double glazed velux window to front, double glazed PVC window to front, solid wooden floor, radiator, recessed spot light with panoramic views over Belfast.
- Enclosed yard, shed, external lighting, outside watertap, gate to garden
- 12.m x 5.m (39' 4" x 16' 5")
Paved rear garden, raised flowerbeds, deck area, external lighting.
Sunnyside Street, Ormeau Road
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.