43 Rushfield Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3FP
- Substantial Terrace Townhouse with Double Storey Extension
- 3 Generous Bedrooms with Option To Easily Create 4
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room with Feature Brick Chimney Arch
- Extended Kitchen with Range of Units and Integrated Appliances
- Extended Bathroom with 4 Piece Suite inc Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Desirable Ormeau Location
We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terrace townhouse which is located just off the ever desirable Ormeau Road. This property benefits from a large double storey extension to the rear and now offers great space and accommodation.
An inviting entrance hall with classic black and white tiled floor greets you as you walk to the living room which opens up onto the dining room. An extended kitchen with range of units and appliances completes the ground floor. On the first floor are two generous bedrooms and the extended bathroom. The bathroom comprises a 4 piece suite including both bath and shower cubicle. On the second floor is a large 23ft bedroom. This bedroom could be separated to make two bedrooms if required.
Outside is a walled forecourt and an enclosed rear yard. Register your interest today!
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Black and white tiled floor, radiator, decorative ceiling coving and archway
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Single glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with raised tiled hearth,radiator, archway to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.28m x 3.23m (10' 9" x 10' 7")
Single glazed window to rear, feature decorative brick fireplace/arch, tiled floor
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14' 0" x 9' 9")
2 x single glazed windows to side overlooking courtyard garden, tiled floor, radiator, range of high and low level units, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor hood, space and plumbed for washing machine, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, storage under stairs, door to courtyard garden.
- Single glazed window to side, decorative archway and ceiling coving
- 4.42m x 1.93m (14' 6" x 6' 4")
Tile effect vinyl flooring, 2 x single glazed windows to side, 1 x single glazed window to rear, radiator, part wood panelled walls, 4 piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, hot press airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.37m x 3.48m (14' 4" x 11' 5")
2 x single glazed windows to front, solid wooden floor, feature open brick fireplace,
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
Single glazed window to rear, solid wooden floor, feature open brick fireplace
- BEDROOM (3):
- 7.01m x 4.39m (23' 0" x 14' 5")
This bedroom could be easily separated into 2 bedrooms)
2 x double glazed velux windows to front, 1 x velux window to rear
- Walled forecourt, enclosed rear year with boiler house
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.