36 Queensberry Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0HN
- Available October 2019
- Recently refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Three bedrooms and two reception room
- Gas fired central heating
- Private rear garden & driveway
Queensberry Park is undoubtedly one of the most sought after addresses in South Belfast.
Located just off the Upper Ormeau Road and Knockbreda Park, the area is synonymous with quality houses with character and charm. The Rosetta location has proven time and again to be very popular.
Hampton Estates are delighted to offer the opportunity to rent this desireable property which is convenient to several of Belfast's leading schools. The property benefits from three generous bedrooms and two reception rooms and has been totally refurbished to a high standard throughout. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, private rear garden, driveway and garage.
Early viewing is highly reccommended to avoid disappointment!
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.72m x 2.67m (18' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.51m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 1.93m (8' 3" x 6' 4")
- SEPARATE WC:
Queensberry Park is off Chesterfield Park, Knockbreda Park
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.