33 Laganvale Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT9 5FR
- Extremely Popular Stranmillis Location
- Walking Distance to Cutters Wharf, Lagan Towpath, Stranmillis Village and both Ormeau and Malone Road
- Perfect First Time Home or Buy to Let
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Spacious Living Room with Feature Cast Iron Fireplace
- Dining/ Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- On-Street Parking
Stranmillis Village continues to be one of South Belfast's most sought after addresses, being within easy walking distance of Queens University, Botanic Gardens and Belfast City Centre.
This Mid Terrace Property comprises of a Spacious Living Room with Open Fire, Fitted Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Modern White Bathroom. This property is ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors alike.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.2m x 3.8m (13' 9" x 12' 6")
(at widest point), Double Glazed PVC Entrance Door, Staircase to First Floor, 2x Double Glazed Windows to Front, Wooden Floor, Radiator, Attractive Black Cast Iron Fireplace with Hearth, Mantle and Open Fire, Storage Under Stairs
- 3.7m x 2.5m (12' 2" x 8' 2")
/Dining, Double Glazed Window to Rear, Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Radiator, Fitted Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level Units and Display Cabinets, Integrated Electric Oven, 4- Ring Hob and Extractor Hood, Space and Plumbed for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge Freezer, Door to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled Floor, Door to Rear Yard
- 2.5m x 1.8m (8' 2" x 5' 11")
Single Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, White Suite comprising Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Close Coupled WC, Panelled Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower Screen, Thermostatic Shower
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 2.5m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Wooden Floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.8m x 2.5m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
2x Double Glazed Windows to Front, Radiator, Wooden Floor, Large Built In Robe, Separate Airing Cupboard with Shelving
- Walled and Gated Forecourt, Enclosed Rear Yard with Central Heating Boiler and Tank
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.