32 Dunraven Crescent
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5LE
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Semi Detached Property In Need Of Modernisation
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Located Off Grand Parade
- Located Close To Castlereagh, Bloomfield And Ballyhackamore
- 3 Bedrooms
- Living Room, Separate Kitchen And Downstairs Shower Room
- Large Garden With Planning Permission For 3 Bedroom Detached Dwelling Ref: LA04/2021/2321/F
Dunraven Crescent is a quiet cul-de-sac located off Grand Parade in East Belfast. It benefits from locality to amenities in Castlereagh, Bloomfield and Ballyhackamore. This property is being sold as a development opportunity with planning permission in place for a detached 3 bedroom detached dwelling in the side garden (ref: LA04/2021/2321/F).
The house itself is also in need of modernisation and is an excellent re-development opportunity.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.649m x 3.181m (11' 12" x 10' 5")
Hot press with copper cylinder emersion heater
- 2.673m x 1.94m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level cupboards and worktops
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.833m (11' 2" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 1.883m x 2.659m (6' 2" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.472m x 1.96m (11' 5" x 6' 5")
Located off Grand Parade, East Belfast
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.