30 Ailesbury Road
, Co. County Down
, BT7 3FH
- Extended Semi with Stunning rear walled garden.
- 3 bedrooms, 2+ reception rooms, ground floor shower room and first floor family bathroom.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
- Converted roof space
- Large open plan dining/living and fitted kitchen
"MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!"
This delightful extended semi detached is located in one of South Belfast's most sought after address's close to all the attractions of the increasingly popular Ormeau Road.
With a stunning and much loved rear walled garden, the property has been extended to the rear and side offering bright open plan family accommodation. Just off the hallway on the ground floor is a very practical and useful shower room, while upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms and a family size bathroom.
The property has a very unusual feature with a large side garden which may be suitable for future development, subject to planning.
All in all, this is an exceptional property with a host of extras which can only be appreciated with a viewing; call 9064288 today.
- with storage under stairs and gas boiler.
Shower room with separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash and basin abd w.c.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.389m x 3.672m (14' 5" x 12' 1")
Hard wood fireplace, double doors to:
- Extended dining/living and fitted kitchen
- 7.3m x 5.6m (23' 11" x 18' 4")
Hard wood surround fireplace with cast iron inset and gas fire, 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit, exyensive range of high and loe fitted units ands work tops, plumbed for dishwasher, Chinese slate floor, tiled floors.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.48m x 2.311m (17' 12" x 7' 7")
- UTILITY ROOM/PLAYROOM
- 5.63m x 2.49m (18' 6" x 8' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.304m x 2.96m (14' 1" x 9' 9")
Full range of built in robes with storage above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.36m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.358m x 2.245m (7' 9" x 7' 4")
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled/wood panelled walls
- Converted roof space floored, light and power, storage into eaves.
- Beautifully landscaped walled gardens to rear with pond and waterfall, patio area with decking lawns and flower beds.
Extensive side garden with potential for development, subject to planning.
Ailesbury Road is off Florenceville Avenue at the Upper Ormeau Road.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.