The subject property is located on the Ormeau Road, one of Belfast's busiest main arterial routes which has witnessed considerable commercial growth in recent years.
The property is within walking distance from the city centre and offers a wide and varied selection of cafés and restaurants in close proximity, along with shopping at the nearby Forestside Shopping Centre.
The area also benefits from a wealth of leisure and outdoor spaces to include Ormeau Park, the new Lagan Gateway bridge at Stranmillis and easy access to Queens University and Annadale Embankment.
The subject property is a substantial 3 storey semi detached commercial building with a front garden/forecourt and enclosed rear yard.
The property extends to some 226 sqm, (2432 sqft), and has been very well maintained.
The property has been is use as a solicitors practice for some years, but has potential for conversion into part residential on the upper floors and retail/café on the ground floor, subject to planning.
The property has a NAV of £11,900.
*The commercial rate in the pound for 2022 / 2023 is £0.551045. Please note that all prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to confirm the NAV / rates payable.
We understand that the property is held freehold.
- RECEPTION :
- 9.18m x 4.306m (30' 1" x 14' 2")
- KITCHEN/CANTEEN :
- 4.071m x 2.84m (13' 4" x 9' 4")
- STORE ROOM (1) :
- 2.699m x 1.797m (8' 10" x 5' 11")
- REAR OFFICE (1) :
- 3.273m x 2.651m (10' 9" x 8' 8")
Separate access from the Ormeau Road.
- STORE ROOM (2) :
- 3.734m x 2.284m (12' 3" x 7' 6")
- DISABLED WC
- OFFICE (2) :
- 3.998m x 3.04m (13' 1" x 9' 12")
- OFFICE (3) :
- 3.86m x 3.679m (12' 8" x 12' 1")
- OFFICE (4)/BOARDROOM :
- 5.77m x 3.965m (18' 11" x 13' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- OFFICE (5):
- OFFICE (6):
- OFFICE (7):
- Rear yeard and front garden/forecourt
- NETT INTERNAL FLOOR AREA: