Hampton Manor is undoubtedly one of the most sought after locations in South Belfast with its proximity to many leading schools, excellent shopping and leisure facilities and the café society on offer on the Ormeau Road.
Access to the city centre, Queens University and to the Outer Ring reinforce its popularity with a whole range of potential buyers and the convenience is only matched with the quality at no. 2 Hampton Manor.
From the entrance hall with its soft panelled walls to the recently fitted bathrooms this 4 bed detached family home exudes luxury and style seldom found in family homes.
Built by Lagan Homes the property has been tastefully presented and features 4 good size bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with an open plan drawing room/dining room for party evenings.
Upstairs there is a contemporary bathroom with separate shower and an en suite shower room with modern fittings and under floor heating.
Sitting on a private slightly elevated site, there is a large open rear garden and patio and a very useful detached garage.
- with solid American Walnut wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.276m x 3.568m (17' 4" x 11' 8")
Raised fireplace with gas fire
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.453m x 3.584m (21' 2" x 11' 9")
feature Stone fireplace with Marble inset,solid American Walnut floor open plan to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.907m x 2.979m (12' 10" x 9' 9")
with double glazed doors to rear patio and garden
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.573m x 2.979m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
featuring contemporary kitchen with Franke 11/2 tub stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low fitted units, AEG 4 ring ceramic hob and AEG double oven, plumbed for dish washer tiled floors and walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.307m (9' 5" x 7' 7")
with stainless steel sink unit range of fitted cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- with wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 3.58m (15' 1" x 11' 9")
With built cupboard and en suite shower room with Shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls and floor, under floor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.492m x 3.582m (14' 9" x 11' 9")
feature window seat
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.637m x 2.451m (11' 11" x 8' 0")
currently in use as dressing room with a full range of fitted ward robes with mirror sliding doors and built in shelving
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.18m x 2.733m (10' 5" x 8' 12")
(max) with built in cupboard
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- with feature stand alone bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, walk in shower with thermostatic shower, heated towel rail, under floor heating and spot lighting.
- built in cupboard with gas boiler.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.66m x 3.921m (21' 10" x 12' 10")
light and power.
- Front and private to rear with laid out lawns and patio.