19 Sandhurst Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT9 5AW
- Available August 2020
- 5 Bedroom Mid Terrace Townhouse
- Fully HMO Registered
- Extended Kitchen
- Two Shower Rooms
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- 8 - 10 Month Tenancy considered.
Available August 2020.
Located in the heart of Stranmillis Village, 19 Sandhurst Gardens provides the perfect accommodation for a group of students or young professionals alike.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Glazed entrance door, laminate wooden floor, radiator and central fire alarm control panel
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Laminate wooden floor, double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace with wooden surround, storage under stairs and a radiator.
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
Carpet, double glazed window to front, radiator and shelving.
- 3.96m x 2.34m (13' 0" x 7' 8")
Tile effect vinyl flooring, double glazed window and door to side, range of wall and base units, single drainer sink unit, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and part tiled walls.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.44m x 0.99m (8' 0" x 3' 3")
Tile effect vinyl flooring, white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, double glazed window to side, radiator and tiled walls.
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10' 4" x 8' 2")
Carpet, radiator, 2 x double glazed windows to front and shelving.
- 2.95m x 2.29m (9' 8" x 7' 6")
Carpet, radiator, double glazed window to rear, pedestal wash hand basin and shelving.
- 2.51m x 2.18m (8' 3" x 7' 2")
Laminate wooden floor, radiator, double glazed window to side and a pedestal wash hand basin.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.6m x 1.6m (5' 3" x 5' 3")
Tile effect vinyl flooring, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin. low flush WC, tiled walls and double glazed window to the side.
- 2.87m x 2.79m (9' 5" x 9' 2")
Carpet, double glazed Velux window to front, radiator and shelving.
L-Shaped rear yard 25' x 13' at widest point.
Off the Stranmillis Road.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.