18 North Parade
, Co. County Antrim
, BT7 2GG
- Beautiful Victorian Townhouse Located in Highly Sought After Tree Lined Avenue
- Drawing Room With Engineered Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Room With Engineered Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
- Modern "Country Style" Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Antique Style Bathroom Suite with Roll Top Bath
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom WIth En Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
A stunning Victorian Townhouse located in one of South East Belfasts most sought after treelined avenues. Conveniently located close to one of Belfasts increasingly desirable hot spots, The Ormeau Road. With a range of delightful delis, bistros and cafes, not to mention highly acclaimed schools and leisure facilities.
The accommodation comprises a generous living/ dining room with beautiful engineered hardwood floor. The kitchen, a modern twist on the "country style" kitchen with plumbing for dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. A utility room completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first and second floor are 5 superbly proportioned bedroom with the master suite on the top floor benefiting from an en suite shower room.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Attractive quarry tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Attractive quarry tiled floor, innder door with leaded glass, original cornice ceilings, ceiling roses and corbles
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.94m (15' 5" x 12' 11")
Acacia engineered hardwood flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle, brick inset with open fire and slate hearth. ceiling rose and original cornicing
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.61m (13' 11" x 11' 10")
Acacia engineered hardwood flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset, open fire with slate hearth
- 4.8m x 2.69m (15' 9" x 8' 10")
Modern country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and solid oak work surfaces, single drainer twin bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge freezer. Bespoke tongue and groove extractor hood with remote controlled rangemaster extractor fan, under unit lighting, feature wall to wall marble floor tiles and part tield walls, double glazed window to side and feature ceiling lights
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.31m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
independently zoned for heating, "cas 5" wired internet for house, plumbed for washiing machine, worcester bosch gas central heating boiler
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.53m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
- Antique style suite including roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone style hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tongue and groove panelled walls, cast iron radiator
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.61m (17' 6" x 11' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, stained and varnished floorboards, original cornice and ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
Hotpress cupboard, original cornice
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.33m x 3.63m (17' 6" x 11' 11")
(at widest point) Stained and varnished wooden floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with shower unit and mosaic tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 3.33m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
- South facing front garden, enclosed courtyard garden to rear
Located just off the Ormeau Road.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.