18 North Parade
Ormeau / Ravenhill
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 2GG
- Beautiful Victorian Townhouse Located In Highly Sought After Tree Lined Avenue
- Drawing Room With Engineered Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
- Spacious Dining Room With Engineered Wooden Floor & Feature Fireplace
- Modern "Country Style" Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Newly Installed Modern Bathroom Suite with Shower Bath
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom WIth Newly Installed En Suite Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
A stunning Victorian Townhouse located in one of South East Belfasts most sought after treelined avenues. Located off the highly desirable Ormeau Road and offering convenience to a range of delightful delis, bistros and cafes, not to mention highly acclaimed schools and leisure facilities.
The accommodation comprises a generous living/ dining room with beautiful engineered hardwood floor. The kitchen, a modern twist on the "country style" kitchen with plumbing for dishwasher and integrated fridge freezer. A utility room completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first and second floors are 5 superbly proportioned bedrooms with the master suite on the top floor benefiting from a newly fitted, modern en suite shower room and a stunning newly installed family bathroom suite.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Attractive quarry tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Attractive quarry tiled floor, innder door with leaded glass, original cornice ceilings, ceiling roses and corbles
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.94m (15' 5" x 12' 11")
Acacia engineered hardwood flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron inset, open fire with slate hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.61m (13' 11" x 11' 10")
Acacia engineered hardwood flooring, feature fireplace surround and mantle with cast iron open fire and slate hearth
- 4.8m x 2.69m (15' 9" x 8' 10")
Modern country style fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and solid oak work surfaces, newly installed sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, intergrated fridge freezer. Newly installed extractor hood, under unit lighting, feature wall to wall marble floor tiles and part tiled walls, double glazed window to side and feature ceiling lights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.31m (8' 10" x 7' 7")
independently zoned for heating, "cas 5" wired internet for house, plumbed for washing machine, worcester bosch gas central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.53m x 2.57m (11' 7" x 8' 5")
- Newly installed modern bathroom suite comprising "P shaped" shower bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower, modern white wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit under, close coupled wc, part tiled walls, spotlights, modern towel heater
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 3.61m (17' 6" x 11' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, stained and varnished floorboards, original cornice and ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.33m x 3.63m (17' 6" x 11' 11")
(At widest point) Stained and varnished wodden floor
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Newly installed modern suite comprising large double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and shower screen, close coupled wc, wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit, modern towel radiator, tiled walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.76m x 3.33m (12' 4" x 10' 11")
- South facing front garden. enclosed courtyard garden to rear
Located between the Ormeau Road and Ravenhill Road
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.