15 Ailesbury Drive
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3FB
- Extended 4 Bedroom Semi on Large Corner Site with Garage
- Highly Desirable Residential Location Close to The Ormeau Road
- Attractive Open Plan Living Room With Bay Window and Double Doors to Kitchen/Family Room
- Extended, Modern Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room With Utility Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Modern & Luxurious 4 Piece Bathroom Suite With Both Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garage & Parking Accessed by Sliding Gate (could be automated)
Rarely does a property in this location, presented in this condition with 4 bedrooms come available for sale on the open market. This is one that we expect a high level of interest.
Extended and modernised to an extremely high standard this property offers convenience to a vast range of amenities and services located on the increasingly popular Ormeau Road. With highly regarded schools and leisure facilities all within easy reach the property will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The property comprises an attractive living room with bay window, an extended kitchen/ Dining/ Family room to the rear with a luxury fitted kitchen and range of integrated appliances, a utility area and a ground floor cloak room with wc. On the first floor is a spacious landing leading to 3 bedrooms and a modern 4 piece bathroom suite with both bath and shower. On the second floor is bedroom number 4. Outside, the property benefits from a large corner site with gardens to front and side along with a detached garage and spacious hard standing area accessed via entrance gates.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Newly painted wooden entrance door, solid wooden floor, radiator, storage under stairs,
- Modern white suite comprising close coupled wc and wash hand basin
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 3.51m (25' 0" x 11' 6")
Double glazed bay window to front, solid wooden floor, 2 x radiators, modern grey fire inset, gas fire, recessed spotlights, double doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- 5.87m x 4.95m (19' 3" x 16' 3")
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to rear garden & garage, solid wooden floor in dining family room and tiled flooring in kitchen area, 3 x radiators, recessed spotlights, high specification kitchen with fitted wall and base units with marble worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated microwave, dishwasher, double oven, 5 ring gas hob with electric extractor hood over
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.54m x 1.88m (8' 4" x 6' 2")
Double glazed window to side, tiled floor, worktops and base units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, large storage cupboard
- Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, radiator, large airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 2.87m (14' 2" x 9' 5")
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe and units
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 3.05m (10' 5" x 10' 0")
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.69m (9' 2" x 8' 10")
Double glazed window to side and rear, radiator
- 4.52m x 1.75m (14' 10" x 5' 9")
Double glazed window to side, tiled floor, part tiled walls, towel radiator, recessed spots, modern and luxurious 4 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and oversized shower head, panelled bath with central mixer taps, extractor fan, wash hand basiin with vanity unit and mixer taps, low flush wc
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 2.95m (14' 8" x 9' 8")
2 x large velux windows to rear, recessed spotlights, storage into eaves
- Spacious corner site with front and side gardens, large rear courtyard garden and detached garage with parking
Driving up Sunnyside Street from the Stranmillis direction, take a right turn onto Deramore Avenue. Go to the end of the street and at the junction this property sits on the left hand corner.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.