14 Knock Eden Crescent
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0GP
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home In The Ever-Popular Rosetta Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pebble Garden To The Front And Large Rear Garden
- Spacious Kitchen And Separate Utility Area
- Generous Lounge With Dual Aspect Windows
- 91.00 Square Metres / 979.52 Square Feet
14 Knock Eden Crescent is a three bed mid-terraced home, perfect for first time buyers or buy to let investors. Situated in the ever-popular Rosetta area, close to a wide range of local amenities, transport links, Ormeau Road, Ravenhill road and Forestside Shopping Centre.
The accommodation comprises large living room with dual aspect windows, kitchen with dining area and integrated appliances and a useful utility area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom comprising of panel bath, low flush WC and an electric shower.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door to entrance hall, laminate wooden floor and a radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.462m x 3.029m (17' 11" x 9' 11")
Dual aspect double glazed window to the front, laminate wooden floor and two radiators.
- 3.483m x 3.079m (11' 5" x 10' 1")
Tile effect flooring, double glazed window to the rear, single glazed door to the rear, radiator, cream kitchen units with wooden effect worktops and breakfast bar, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated electric oven with hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, storage cupboard housing oil fired central heating boiler.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Tile effect flooring, single glazed door to the front, wooden effect worktops with plumbing for washing machine underneath, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing electric meter and fuse board.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.056m x 2.679m (16' 7" x 8' 9")
Two double glazed windows to the front, two radiators and built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.553m x 2.204m (11' 8" x 7' 3")
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.023m x 2.725m (9' 11" x 8' 11")
Double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
- 2.192m x 1.824m (7' 2" x 5' 12")
Wooden effect flooring, double glazed window to the rear, radiator, white suite comprising of a panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and an electric shower.
- Front: Attractive pebble garden with range of mature shrubs
Rear: Large rear garden backing onto Aquinas Diocesan Grammar School playing fields, PVC oil tank and outside water taps.
From Ormeau, go straight at Rosetta roundabout towards Forestside. Turn left onto Rosetta Park, left onto Knock Eden Park. At the bottom of Knock Eden Park, turn right onto Knock Eden Crescent and the property is on the left-hand side.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.