14 Burmah Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3AN
- Extended Mid Terrace Property
- Ideal Ormeau Road Location
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large Rear, Walled Garden / Patio
- Gas Heating
This property offers a unique opportunity to purchase an extended mid terrace with a large rear garden/patio, which is seldom found with properties of this type. Located just off the Upper Ormeau Road, the property is within walking and cycling distance to Ormeau Park and Lagan Towpath. This property also offers close proximity to a vast array of local cafes, bistros, amenities, shops and leisure facilities.
The property comprises a spacious living room, dining room open plan to a modern kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This property further benefits from gas central heating and has retained some of it's period features.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled Floor, Radiator, Stairs to First Floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.378m x 3.374m (14' 4" x 11' 1")
PVC Double Glazed Bay Window to Front, Wooden Floor, Radiator, Feature Cast Iron Fireplace, Glazed Double Doors leading to..
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.523m x 3.205m (11' 7" x 10' 6")
PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Tiled Floor, Radiator, Archway to..
- 3.017m x 3.121m (9' 11" x 10' 3")
PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear and Side, Tiled Floor, Range of High and Low Level Units, Single Drainer Sink Unit with Mixer Taps, Integrated Oven & 4 Ring Hob, Extractor Hood, Cupboard housing Gas Boiler, Space and Plumbed for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge Freezer, Radiator, Part Tiled Walls
- PVC Double Glazed Window to Side, Stairs to Second Floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.558m x 3.337m (14' 11" x 10' 11")
2x PVC Double Glazed Windows to Front, Radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.186m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
PVC Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Built in Cupboard
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Window to Rear, Tiled Walls, Tiled Floor, Shower Cubicle with Electric Shower, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin, Low Flush WC, Radiator
- Window to Rear
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.565m x 2.722m (14' 12" x 8' 11")
2x Velux Windows to Front, Radiator, Cast Iron Fire Place, Beautiful Views over Belfast
- 2x Velux Windows to Rear, Tiled Floor, Part Tiled Walls, Pedestal Wash Hand Basin with Mixer Taps, Low Flush WC, Panelled Bath, Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Pebble Garden to Front, Large Enclosed Walled Rear Garden / Patio Area with Mature Trees & Shrubs, Holly Tree & Apple Tree
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.