Hampton Estates are delighted to present this fantastic 3 bedroom end terrace house for sale in a highly sought after location off the Upper Knockbreda Road in East Belfast.
The property offers bright & spacious accommodation throughout. A front facing living room, a modern kitchen and separate space for dining as well as a sun room to the rear completes the downstairs of the property. First floor accommodation comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms, and a modern white bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from PVC double glazed windows and doors throughout, gas central heating and a fully converted roofspace.
A mature garden area to the front of the property enjoys stunning views over the surrounding Belfast area and beyond. The landscaped rear garden, set over three levels includes a patio area, a grass area and a paved area to the top of the site.
Perfect for first time buyers or growing families, this property is not to be missed!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.963m x 3.3324m (13' 0" x 10' 11")
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.914m x 2.889m (19' 5" x 9' 6")
single-drainer stainless steel sink, extensive range of high and low level cupboards and worktops, 4 ring ceramic hob, double built-in oven, built-in dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge freezer & tiled floor
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.143m x 3.017m (10' 4" x 9' 11")
Double glazed patio door to rear patio and garden
- Panel bath, Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.902m x 2.914m (12' 10" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.302m x 2.993m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.927m x 2.442m (9' 7" x 8' 0")
Built in cupboard
- Large rear garden with lawn and raised floor patio