10 Ailesbury Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3FH
- Traditional Red Brick Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms & Ground Floor WC
- Large Kitchen Area
- Bathroom with Bath and Electric Shower
- Front Garden, Driveway and Large Rear Garden
- Prime Residential Ormeau Location
We are pleased to offer for sale this substantial red brick semi which is situated in one of Ormeau's most desirable residential locations. Conveniently located close to a range of highly acclaimed local schools, leisure facilities, trendy bistros and boutique shops this area continues to be highly sought after by a wide range of buyers.
This particular property is priced to allow for modernisation and offers the new owner a blank canvas to make and create their own superb home.
The accommodation comprisies a spacious entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, large kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a front garden, driveway to side and a generous rear garden laid to lawn, perfect for families.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden entrance door, solid wooden floor, radiator, electric meter cupboard, attractive period staircase, ceiling coving
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.66m (13' 7" x 12' 0")
(into bay) Double glazed bay window to front in mahogany frames, 3 x radiators, ceiling coving, picture rail, laminate wooden floor
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.35m (18' 8" x 11' 0")
(at widest point) Double glazed pvc window to rear and side, 2 x radiators, tiled fireplace with wooden surround and open fire, ceiling coving, door to:
- 3.73m x 3.12m (12' 3" x 10' 3")
Double glazed pvc window to side and rear, high quality wooden kitchen with range of high and low level units, space for cooker, space and plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, radiator, door to rear garden
- Double glazed window to side in mahogany frame, ceiling coving
- 1.96m x 1.85m (6' 5" x 6' 1")
Double glazed pvc window to rear, 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and "mira sport" electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tile effect flooring, part tiled walls, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.67m (13' 8" x 8' 9")
Double glazed window to front in mahogany frame, 3 x radiators, ceiling coving, range of built in robes with storage cupboards over
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 1.83m (11' 0" x 6' 0")
(CHECK MEASUREMENT) Double glazed window to rear in mahogany frame, radiator, ceiling coving, cupboard housing hot water cylinder
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.31m x 2.26m (7' 7" x 7' 5")
Double glazed window to front in mahogany frame, radiator
- Front garden, driveway to side, large rear garden laid to lawn
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.