Hampton Estates are pleased to offer for sale this attractive three storey townhouse located off the Hillsborough Road in the highly desirable "The Demesne" development. With spacious accommodation spanning over three floors this superbly presented house will appeal to the young professional as well as buy to let investors. For the commuter "The Demesne" is approximately 7 miles to Lisburn and only 5 miles to Belfast City Centre. Similar properties have let in the development for approximately £700 per month.
The property comprises entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom and WC, spacious lounge office onto modern kitchen with a range of fitted appliances, three spacious bedrooms and a master bedroom with en-suite including bath and shower over. Outside the property benefits from resident's car parking and a beautiful communal garden area.
Managment company - CSM, Lisburn Road, Belfast
Management Charge - Approx £220 per annum
Rates - Approx £75 per month
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door leading to entrance hall, laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.38m (18' 6" x 11' 1")
Cast iron fireplace, open plan onto the kitchen.
- 2.21m x 2.16m (7' 3" x 7' 1")
Extensive range of high and low units and worktops, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, gas boiler and under stairs storage.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 2.74m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.49m (12' 2" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
(at widest points).
- Communal gardens and car parking.