65 Boyd Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT13 2GU
- Located Conveniently Close To Belfast City Centre
- Ideal For Buy-To-Let Landlords, First Time Buyers Or Commuters
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Hampton Estates are pleased to present to the market a conveniently located end terraced property, with gas fired central heating, ideally suited for buy-to-let landlords, first time buyers or commuters. This property also benefits from two bedrooms, enclosed year yard and double glazing.
No.65 is extremely close to the city centre and benefits from all the amenities, shops, restaurants and cafes.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.81m (12' 9" x 12' 6")
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fireplace with wooden surround and gas fire.
- 3.18m x 2.06m (10' 5" x 6' 9")
Tiled floor, white wall and base units with granite effect worktops, plumbed for washing machine, single drain sink unit
- 2.9m x 1.65m (9' 6" x 5' 5")
Tiled floor, double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.13m (9' 8" x 7' 0")
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
- Enclosed rear yard
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.