Number 63 Victoria Road is a four bedroom mid terrace in need of complete modernisation, ideal for builders, investors and developers. Victoria Road sits just back off the shore of Belfast Lough and is just a minutes walk from Bangor Marina and many of the cafes, bars and restaurants of Bangor centre. The property comprises four spacious bedrooms, bathroom with separate W.C, two reception rooms and kitchen. This would make a great project and I expect interest to be quite high so viewing is encouraged as soon as is possible.
We are looking cash buyers for this property.
We would ask interested parties to look at the site plan shown, the property we are selling, number 63 has a separate derelict dwelling attached to the rear which is not part of this sale and is a separate property entirely.
For more information we would ask that interested parties contact us on 028 9064 2888 for further information and clarification.
- Hardwood front door leading to entrance porch:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glass panelled door leading to entrance hall.
- RECEPTION (1):
- 3.94m x 3.m (12' 11" x 9' 10")
Solid fuel fireplace with tiled surround.
- RECEPTION (2):
- 3.35m x 3.33m (11' 0" x 10' 11")
Solid fuel fireplace with tiled surround. Storage under stairs.
- 3.81m x 2.44m (12' 6" x 8' 0")
Kitchen with range of low and high level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- 2.87m x 2.39m (9' 5" x 7' 10")
Panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress with copper cylinder.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush W.C.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
Cast Iron fireplace
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 3.91m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
Marble fireplace. Built-in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.59m (11' 0" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.96m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
Cast Iron fireplace.
- Enclosed rear yard to the rear.