535 Ormeau Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT7 3JA
- Substantial Three Storey Terrace Townhouse
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Large Bathroom with Four-Piece Suite
- Mature, 38ft Rear Garden Laid To Lawn, 23ft Rear Yard & 27ft Front Garden
Hampton Estates are pleased to offer for sale this substantial terraced townhouse located on the popular Ormeau Road. The Ormeau Road continues to be one of Belfast's most sought-after locations. With a bustling and lively atmosphere and a great selection of local shops, cafes, bistros and leisure facilities this area will appeal to those looking for a home in an area that continues to grow and thrive.
The property is a large 3 storey townhouse with vast space and potential. This could be a spectacular home. The accommodation comprises 4 large bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms, spacious kitchen, bathroom and downstairs WC. Outside, the property benefits from a large rear garden and yard which is a superb bonus for a house in this location.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, decorative ceiling coving and staircase to first floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 4.04m (13' 7" x 13' 3")
Two double glazed windows to front, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace with raised tiled hearth and mahogany surround, cupboard housing electric meter, decorative ceiling coving and a 10 ft high ceiling.
- RECEPTION (2):
- 4.04m x 3.68m (13' 3" x 12' 1")
Double glazed patio doors to rear, wall mounted radiator, fireplace with tiled hearth and mantle and under stairs storage.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Two single glazed windows to side, range of fitted wall and base units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring hob, integrated "Neff" oven, and integrated extractor hood, space and plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- REAR LOBBY:
- 1.27m x 1.22m (4' 2" x 4' 0")
Vinyl flooring and door to rear yard.
- 1.42m x 1.12m (4' 8" x 3' 8")
Low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- STORE AREA:
- 3.05m x 1.6m (10' 0" x 5' 3")
Oil fired central heating boiler and door to rear garden.
- Wall mounted radiator, velux window and stairs to second floor.
- 3.81m x 3.15m (12' 6" x 10' 4")
Double glazed window to rear, single glazed window to side, wall mounted radiator, four-piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.33m x 3.66m (17' 6" x 12' 1")
Two double glazed windows to front and two wall mounted radiators
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.12m (10' 0" x 10' 3")
Single glazed window to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
Double glazed window to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.33m x 3.71m (17' 6" x 12' 2")
Double glazed velux window to rear.
- 27ft Front garden
23ft rear yard opening up onto
38ft rear garden with range of mature shrubs and laid to lawn
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.