41 Galwally Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT8 6AG
Attractive Semi with Beautiful Internal Features, Gas Heating, 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions located in popular Galwally.
- Extremely Attractive Semi-Detached Home
- Desirable Galwally Location
- Many Original Features - Fireplaces, Doors, Stained Glass Window And Door, Picture Rails And Coving
- Superbly Presented
- Large Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Separate Receptions
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Located in one of Belfast's most desirable areas is this superbly presented semi-detached home. This property benefits from being close to a wide range of amenities with the Ormeau Road, Forestside and Saintfield Road just minutes away!
The house comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a large dining kitchen as well as many original features, including fireplaces, doors, stained glass windows, picture rails and coving.
Outside there is a front garden laid to lawn with shrubs, a tier garden and patio area to the rear and also off street parking with a gated driveway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original wooden entrance door with beautiful stained glass window, solid wooden floor, radiator, ceiling coving, under stairs storage cupboard and electric meter, staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Fitted carpet, attractive original bay window with single glazing and stained glass fanlight window, picture rail, ceiling coving, original wooden door, feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled surround and slate hearth and a radiator.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 3.05m (10' 0" x 10' 0")
Fitted carpet, double glazed PVC French doors to rear garden, picture rail, feature cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, original door and radiator
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.79m x 2.13m (19' 0" x 7' 0")
Vinyl flooring, single glazed window to the side and rear, single glazed door to the rear garden, radiator, range of high and low units with space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, space for and plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls and original door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
Solid wooden flooring, single glazed bow window to the front, picture rail, feature fireplace with tiled insert and wooden surround, radiator and original door.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 3.m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
Single glazed window to the rear, picture rail, radiator and original door
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
Single glazed window to the rear, picture rail, radiator and access to the roof space.
- Front garden laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, gated driveway for off street parking, tier rear garden and patio area.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.