40 Raby Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 2GY
Extremely popular location close to cafes, pubs and shops. Perfect first time or landlord purchase
- Rare 3 Bedroom In This Highly Desirable Location
- Close To Highly Regarded Local Schools, Leisure Facilities & Range of Shops & Cafes
- Spacious Open Plan Living Room
- Modern Kitchen With Range of Integrated Appliances
- White Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing, Damp Proofing and Rewired
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Decking
First time buyers! Buy to let investors! We are pleased to offer for sale a rare 3 bedroom in this highly desirable Ormeau Road location. Close to an ever increasing amount of trendy cafes, bistros and pubs along with excellent shops, highly regarded schools and top spec leisure facilities.
Number 40 Raby street is a modernised mid terrace house with a spacious open plan living room, modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, white bathroom suite with electric shower and 3 bedrooms. The roofspace has been converted into bedroom 3 and accessed via a fixed staircase. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a damp proof course and rewiring works. Outide is an enclosed rear yard with decking.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door with fanlight above fitted 2015, laminate wooden floor, radiator, vestibule part glazed door, stair case to first floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 5.05m (20' 0" x 16' 7")
Double glazed upvc window to front and rear, laminate wooden floor, 2 x radiators, storage under stairs, storage cupboard, enclosed gas meter & electric fuseboard, feature cast iron fireplace with open fire
- 2.97m x 1.91m (9' 9" x 6' 3")
Double glazed door and window to rear yard, tiled floor, range of fitted country style wall and base kitchen units and display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, integrated electric oven, 4 ring electric hob and extractor hood, plumbed and space for washing machine, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, mosaic style tiled walls, recessed spotlighting
- Double glazed upvc window to side
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
2 x double glazed upvc windows to front, radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.46m (9' 4" x 8' 1")
Double glazed pvc window to rear, radiator
- Double glazed upvc window to rear, tiled floor, white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.87m (9' 9" x 9' 5")
Full conversion with fixed staircase, double glazed velux window to front, radiator, storage into eaves
- Enclosed rear yard with decking, outhouse housing gas central heating boiler - replaced in 2015
Driving up the Ormeau Road away from the City Centre turn left after the Errigal into Jameson Street (one way system), left and left again onto Raby Street. The house is on the right hand side.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.