38 Rushfield Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT7 3FP
- Spacious, Bay-Fronted, Red-Brick Semi-Detached Property
- Classic Original Features Including Featured Cast Iron Fireplaces, Decorative Ceiling Coving and Original Front Door
- Spacious Through Lounge
- 3 Bedrooms
- Country-Style Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
- Front and Side Garden, Rear Courtyard Garden
Hampton Estates are delighted to offer this traditional, 3 bed, red-brick semi, located just off the sought-after Ormeau Road. This enticing semi comprises 3 bedrooms, a spacious through lounge with bay window to front and cast iron fireplace, a country-styled kitchen and oil central heating. This property further benefits from a front and side garden and rear courtyard garden.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.5m x 1.96m (14' 9" x 6' 5")
Original solid wooden door with stainless leaded glass. wall mounted-radiator, tiled floor, storage under stairs, cupboard housing electric fuse board.
- 7.77m x 3.66m (25' 6" x 12' 0")
Herringbone wooden floor, two wall mounted-radiator, two internal cupboards, timber-framed bay window with double glazing, original featured cast iron fireplace with raised tiled hearth, decorative ceiling coving and white double glazed PVC sliding door leading to back garden.
- 5.99m x 2.64m (19' 8" x 8' 8")
Tiled floor, wall-mounted radiator, three double glazed windows with timber-frames to side, single glazed wooden door to rear, country style kitchen with range of high and low-level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for dishwasher, oven, washing machine & fridge-freezer and wall-mounted central heating control panel.
- 2.46m x 1.93m (8' 1" x 6' 4")
Double glazed window with timber-frame, access to roof-space and exposed featured wooden floor-boards.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.43m (13' 9" x 11' 3")
Exposed featured wooden floor-boards, original cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled in-set, wall-mounted radiator and double glazed bay window with timber-frame.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
Exposed featured wooden floor-boards, wall-mounted radiator and double glazed window with timber frame.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.24m x 2.18m (7' 4" x 7' 2")
Exposed featured wooden floor-boards, double glazed window with timber-frame, internal storage cupboard and wall-mounted radiator.
- 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
Laminate floor, wall-mounted radiator, pedestal wash-hand basin, low flush WC, panelled bath with electric shower and extractor fan with isolation switch.
- Gated front garden with hedgerow border leading to side garden and rear courtyard garden.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.