31 Ballylenaghan Heights
, Co. Antrim
, BT8 6WH
- SPACIOUS "SEMI" IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC POSITION.
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- 3 BEDROOMS, FITTED KITCHEN, WHITE BATHROOM SUITE.
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA.
- CONVENIENT LOCATION, CLOSE TO CARRYDUFF, BELFAST, FORESTSIDE AND EXCELLENT SCHOOLS.
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position this bright spacious "semi" is located just off the Saintfield Road in the busy Belfast to Carryduff corridor.
With 3 spacious bedrooms, the property has a generous rear garden, a capacious open plan living to dining room and a well fitted kitchen.
The heating is from an oil fired boiler and the windows are pvc double glazed.
Ideally suited to the first time buyers, this sturdy red brick home will prove to be an excellent investment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- storage space under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.48m x 4.13m (14' 8" x 13' 7")
Feature Marble fireplace with granite inset.
- DINING AREA
- 2.98m x 2.74m (9' 9" x 8' 12")
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- 3.45m x 2.62m (11' 4" x 8' 7")
Double tub stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low fitted units and work tops, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, Bauknecht American style fridge, 4 ring hob and oven, built in washing machine, part tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.51m x 2.87m (14' 10" x 9' 5")
Built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.69m (13' 2" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.54m (9' 1" x 8' 4")
- Panelled bath, Mira Event shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and tiled floor, recessed halogen spotlights.
- hot press, copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Extensive gardens front and rear in lawns, driveway, space for garage.
Off the Saintfield Road into Primrose Hill and second left inot Ballylenaghan Heights.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.