Hampton Estates are pleased to bring to the market this charming, well maintained detached bungalow situated in the heart of Carryduff Village.
Suitable for either first time buyers or someone looking to downsize, the flexible accommodation can be either two bedrooms, two reception rooms (current), or three bedrooms and one reception room!
This property has the potential to extend to the rear or convert the roof space, subject to planning. Tthis welcoming home has the benefit of double glazing throughout, and oil fired central heating.
The internal presentation is excellent with new solid wood internal doors, contemporary kitchen and bathroom fittings and decorated in light and neutral tones.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled porch, leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in cupboard and hot press containing close coupled immersion heater.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.89m x 3.5m (19' 4" x 11' 6")
Mahogany fireplace, tiled inset.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.86m x 2.49m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
(Or Bedroom 3).
- 3.49m x 2.66m (11' 5" x 8' 9")
1 ½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low kitchen units and work tops, four ring hob and Bosch oven, plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Tiled walls and floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Large shower cubicle, Bristan electric shower, wash hand basin with integrated storage cupboard and WC. Tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.03m x 3.145m (13' 3" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.44m x 2.51m (11' 3" x 8' 3")
Full range of fitted robes and sliding mirror doors.
- Raised patio area and lower patio. Garden in lawns and bordered by mature shrubs.
Store with oil fired boiler and attached garage (4.43 x 2.83).
- Currently used as a games room accessed by a roof ladder but has potential for conversion subject to planning.