26 Wynchurch Walk
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0JS
- Ideal Family "Semi" In Popular Rosetta Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Marble Fireplace
- Large Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite Comprising Both Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Driveway To Garage
- PVC Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
Rosetta continues to be one of South East Belfast's most highly sought-after locations, Wynchuch is one development in particular that is very popular with families' due to a wide range of highly acclaimed local schools, excellent shopping and leisure facilities close by.
26 Wynchurch Walk is one such property that we are sure growing families will be interested in. A long driveway greets you and takes you past a well-maintained pebble garden to the front door. The entrance hall leads to a spacious living room with marble fireplace and electric flame effect fire. A large Dining kitchen with a superb range of fitted units and appliances is ideal for family dinners. An additional sun room has been added also and overlooks the rear paved garden. The bathroom comprises both bath and separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door mahogany PVC with leaded double glazed and side panels, wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point and storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 4.04m (13' 6" x 13' 3")
Double glazed PVC windows with mahogany finish on outside and white inside. Double panelled radiator, wooden flooring, marble fireplace with raised hearth and flame effect electric fire. Ceiling coving.
- DINING KITCHEN
- 4.88m x 3.1m (16' 0" x 10' 2")
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to sunroom, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, tiled floor, cream fitted kitchen with black granite effect worktop, space for freestanding cooker, integrated dishwasher (Smeg), integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated hob, integrated Nordi microwave oven, and wall mounted central heating controls.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.57m (11' 0" x 8' 5")
Tiled floor, double glazed window and door and a double panelled radiator.
- Tile flooring, airing cupboard with shelving, separate storage cupboard, and stairs to first floor.
- 2.57m x 1.83m (8' 5" x 6' 0")
Tiled floor, tiled walls, white suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush WC, panel bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, double glazed opaque window to the rear, double panel radiator and storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.49m (10' 8" x 8' 2")
Double glazed dual colour PVC window (mahogany outside, white inside), radiator and built in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 2.44m (12' 2" x 8' 9")
Double glazed dual colour PVC window to rear, radiator and built in slide robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 1.93m (8' 8" x 6' 4")
Double glazed dual colour PVC window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
- Access to loft space, double glazed dual colour
- Rear paved garden, enclosed PVC oil tank, brick built garage with pitched roof and driveway.
Off Knockbreda Road, on the right hand side.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.