14 Hampton Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT7 3DE
- SPACIOUS SEMI CLOSE TO THE ORMEAU ROAD AND STRANMILLIS.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- 3 GENEROUS BEDROOMS AND A SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM.
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY, SPACE FOR GARAGE
- 92 sqm ( 990 sqft).
A sunny bright semi detached situated in a very convenient residential location within walking distance of the Ormeau Road with it's range of excellent cafés and Stranmillis.
This is one of the larger houses types in Hanmpton Court Village with 3 generous bedrooms and a south facing rear garden.
Ideal for the first time buyer the property is close to a range of local amenities including Queens University and the Physical Education centre on Annadale Embankment.
- storage under stairs.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 7.54m x 3.46m (24' 9" x 11' 4")
raised fireplace with Gas boiler.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 2.863m x 2.268m (9' 5" x 7' 5")
11/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of fitted high and low units and work tops, Ceramic 4 ring hob and oven,plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.45m x 2.956m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.358m x 2.88m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.601m x 2.311m (8' 6" x 7' 7")
- panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. tiled walls. Landing: hot press copper cylinder.
- South facing rear garden laid out in lawns and mature shrubs, driveway to side with space for 2 cars .
Just off Sunnyside Street, close to the Ormeau Road and Stranmillis.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.