131 Deramore Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT7 3ET
- Excellent opportunity to create the ideal home.
- 3 bedrooms 2 reception rooms extended kitchen and first floor bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazed installed.
- Much sought after location.
- Large rear garden and timber garage.
- Convenient to all the attractions of the Ormeau Road.
No. 131 Deramore Avenue is the perfect choice for the first time buyer to create their own ideal home. Located in what can be described as one of the most sought after address's in South Belfast, the property is within easy walking distance of all the many attractions of the Ormeau Road with its café society and the local schools and amenities.
In need of updating the property has excellent potential and has a large rear garden, more than enough space to extend. With the traditional accommodation of 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms the kitchen has already been extended but will need new fittings.Gas fired heating and double glazing has already been installed
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks space under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.254m x 3.287m (13' 11" x 10' 9")
Wood surround fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.418m x 3.136m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 5.692m x 2.449m (18' 8" x 8' 0")
double tub stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.389m x 3.156m (11' 1" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.335m x 3.025m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.245m x 2.001m (7' 4" x 6' 7")
- Bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hot press, copper cylinder immersion heater
- timber garage, gardens to front and extensive to rear bordered by mature shrubs
Deramore Avenue is just off Sunnyside Street coming from the Ormeau Road on the left hand side and no. 131 is the last house on the right.
Interested in this Property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.